JINGLE BALL SWEEPSTAKES REWARD DETAILS
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. SPONSOR: SPONSOR: The sponsor of the Jingle Ball Sweepstakes Reward (the “Reward”) is Quip NYC Inc., a Delaware corporation (“quip”).
3. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 8:00 am PST on November 4th, 2022 and ends at 11:59 pm PST on November 23rd, 2022 (“End Date”).
4. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to residents of the 50 United States of America or the District of Columbia. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void outside of the United States or where prohibited or restricted. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter as of promotion start date. Employees of Sponsor, its prize providers and licensors, and each of the foregoing entities’ affiliates, authorized designees and other related entities, and any other individual or entity associated with the development or administration of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), as well as members of such employees’ immediate families (spouses, children, siblings, parents), and persons living in the same household as such persons, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all respects and not subject to appeal.
5. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes, entrants must complete at minimum one of the following requirements. Limit one entry per person. If participants enter through multiple methods of entry, only one entry will be counted.
i) Quip Rewards Mobile App. Go to the quip Rewards area of the Quip mobile application. After logging into your Quip account, you must read and agree to these Official Rules to enter the Sweepstakes. Redeem 125 Quip Rewards Points (“Points”) in order to transmit one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes via this method. BE CAREFUL IN REDEEMING QUIP REWARDS POINTS BECAUSE, ONCE REDEEMED, POINTS CANNOT BE RETURNED OR RESTORED. Entries must be received by 11:59 pm PST on November 23rd, 2022. Receipt of “Point-redemption” entry transmissions will be acknowledged, but such acknowledgement does not constitute any representation as to eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes or notification of selection as the potential prize winner. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a person entering via this method, entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail account provided at time of establishment of the Quip account associated with the Rewards Program, as of date of entry. Authorized Account Holder means the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. “Point-redemption” entry transmissions generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed or like means are prohibited and will be disqualified. *If utilizing the Quip mobile application, wireless Internet access and/or other fees may apply. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan before using the Quip mobile application to enter the Sweepstakes. Wireless Internet access is not available in all areas.
ii) Entry By Mail. Print your complete name, mailing address, e-mail address, age, and the official name of the campaign and/or activity you are entering on a 3”x5” card/paper and mail in a business-size (#10) envelope to: quip Rewards Team, 45 Main St #630, Brooklyn, NY 11231, to be postmarked by November 16, 2022 and received by November 23rd, 2022. Each 3”x5” card/paper must be mailed separately; mechanically reproduced or copied entries will not be accepted. One entry per valid 3”x5” card/paper submission. Sponsor is not responsible for postage due mail. Receipt of entry via this method will not be acknowledged nor will entries be returned; entries become the property of Sponsor.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Rarible, Instagram, twitter or facebook or other means of contest discovery. You are providing your information to Sponsor.
6. PRIZES: One (1) total Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of:
Domestic roundtrip airfare for the verified Winner (“Prizewinner”) and one (1) eligible guest (“Guest”) between the major metropolitan airport nearest Prizewinner’s primary residence and (in the event of any dispute, airport shall be as determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion) to the destination airport;Two (2) night hotel accommodations (one room/standard double occupancy) (“Hotel”); Ground transportation to/from Hotel to Venue (if applicable);Two (2) tickets to Y100’s Miami/FT. Lauderdale Jingle Ball (Value at $260) One (1) $500 Pre-paid Visa Gift Card (total estimated prize value $4,256). THE WINNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR REPORTING AND PAYING ANY AND ALL INCOME, SALES OR EXCISE TAXES THAT MAY APPLY TO ACCEPTING PRIZES; SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND WILL NOT PAY ANY SUCH TAXES. TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN PRIZE, YOU MUST STILL BE A MEMBER OF THE QUIP REWARDS PROGRAM IN GOOD STANDING AT THE TIME OF WINNER NOTIFICATION/PRIZE AWARD. IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THE REWARD YOU MAY NEED TO REGISTER FOR ADDITIONAL SERVICES, WALLETS, OR CUSTODIANS. SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING ANY SUCH CUSTODIAL OR WALLET SERVICES. No prize substitution except due to unavailability of Grand Prize or any element thereof for any reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion and only then for prize/prize element of comparable value. Winner understands and agrees that the prize does not include any warranty, liability, or indemnity relating to the Grand Prize or any products purchased therewith, and expressly assumes all risks in conjunction therewith as well as waiving any and all liability of Sponsor and prize suppliers relative thereto. Prize must be accepted in its entirety or not at all. Specific prize elements may be shipped separately. All unspecified expenses relative to acceptance and/or use of the Prize are the winner’s sole responsibility. Prize is not transferable (in whole or in part) except with the written permission of Sponsor which may be granted or withheld in its sole discretion and without liability of any kind. Winner further agrees to fully cooperate with Sponsor relative to its compliance with Internal Revenue Service tax reporting requirements, including provision of his/her Social Security Number, if required. Only one (1) prize may be won by any persons in a given family, household or address for any Quip Rewards Program Sweepstakes within a six (6) month period.
7. ODDS: Many will enter only one (1) will win. Actual odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the random drawing.
8. WINNER SELECTION: The winner will be selected in a random drawing, to be conducted by Sponsor, on or about November 24, 2022. The drawing will consist of all eligible entries received. Potential winner will be notified by e-mail. If potential winner of any prize cannot be reached for any reason despite commercially reasonable efforts made by Sponsor (including failure to receive or respond to winner notification e-mail for any reason, including the winner notification e-mail being classified as “junk” or “SPAM”), if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, or if potential winner of any prize is determined to be ineligible or otherwise in violation of these Official Rules, he/she shall be disqualified and forfeit the prize without compensation of any kind. In case of prize forfeiture, an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining eligible entries received for the drawing.
9. VERIFICATION OF WINNERS: Potential winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). If any potential winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within two (2) days of prize notification (or such shorter time as exigencies may require), the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
10. SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ENTRIES THAT ARE ENTERED BY OTHER THAN HUMAN MEANS (SUCH AS BY AN AUTOMATED COMPUTER PROGRAM OR ANY NON-HUMAN MECHANISM, ENTITY, OR DEVICE), IN EXCESS OF THE STATED LIMIT, OR FOR ENTRIES THAT ARE LATE, FORGED, DESTROYED, LOST, MISPLACED, STOLEN, MISDIRECTED, TAMPERED WITH, INCOMPLETE, DELETED, DAMAGED, GARBLED, OR OTHERWISE NOT IN COMPLIANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES, AND ALL SUCH ENTRIES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES: (A) TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND BY ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND ALL DECISIONS OF SPONSOR WHICH SHALL BE BINDING AND FINAL; (B) TO WAIVE ANY RIGHTS TO CLAIM AMBIGUITY WITH RESPECT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES OR PRIZE; (C) TO WAIVE ALL OF HIS OR HER RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM, ACTION, OR PROCEEDING AGAINST ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES; AND (D) TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES, FROM ANY LIABILITY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY FOR ANY PROPERTY LOSS, DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY, BODILY INJURY, DEATH, LOSS, EXPENSE, ACCIDENT, DELAY, INCONVENIENCE OR IRREGULARITY), COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE OUTSIDE ATTORNEY’S FEES) THAT MAY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) THE ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, (II) TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS IN THE OFFICIAL RULES OR ANY SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS, (III) ACCEPTANCE OR POSSESSION, DEFECTS IN, USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY PRIZE (OR ANY COMPONENT THEREOF), (IV) ANY CHANGE BY ANY COMPANY OR ANY OTHER PERSON PROVIDING ANY OF THE COMPONENTS OF A PRIZE DUE TO REASONS BEYOND ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES’ CONTROL OR AS OTHERWISE PERMITTED HEREUNDER, (V) ANY INTERRUPTIONS IN OR POSTPONEMENT, CANCELLATION, OR MODIFICATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, (VI) HUMAN ERROR, (VII) INCORRECT OR INACCURATE TRANSCRIPTION, RECEIPT OR TRANSMISSION OF ANY PART OF THE ENTRY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE ENTRY INFORMATION OR ANY PARTS THEREOF), (VIII) ANY TECHNICAL MALFUNCTIONS OR UNAVAILABILITY OF ANY WEBSITE OR ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK, COMPUTER ONLINE SYSTEM, COMPUTER DATING MECHANISM, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, OR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER UTILIZED BY ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES OR BY AN ENTRANT, (IX) INTERRUPTION OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE SWEEPSTAKES, ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED WEB PAGES, OR ANY ONLINE SERVICE VIA THE INTERNET DUE TO HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE COMPATIBILITY PROBLEMS, (X) ANY DAMAGE TO ENTRANT’S (OR ANY THIRD PERSON’S) COMPUTER OR ITS CONTENTS RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM ANY PART OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, (XI) ANY LOST OR DELAYED DATA TRANSMISSIONS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DEFECTS, OR ANY OTHER ERRORS OR MALFUNCTIONS, (XII) ANY WRONGFUL, NEGLIGENT, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACT OR OMISSIONS ON THE PART OF ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, OR ANY OF THEIR AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES, OR (XIII) ANY OTHER CAUSE, CONDITION OR EVENT WHATSOEVER BEYOND THE CONTROL OF ANY ONE OR MORE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES. EACH WINNER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO ANY PRIZE OR COMPONENT THEREOF, INCLUDING ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES PROVIDED BY ANY OF THE PRIZE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
11. RELEASES: Acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising or publicity purposes, worldwide, and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation.
12. LIMITATIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes or modify these Official Rules as necessary for any reason or as required by applicable law. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify from the Sweepstakes, ban from any future promotions, and terminate or lock the quip account of any person it believes to have intentionally violated these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or to have tampered with any element of the Sweepstakes without notice to the disqualified or banned person; in addition, Sponsor may otherwise seek to protect its rights to the full extent allowed by law.
13. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules or provisions. Any legal claims arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules must be brought in the federal or state courts located in New York, New York. You agree that: (a) you waive any right of change of venue, inconvenient forum or the like; (b) any action will be brought by you individually (NOT as part of a class action); (c) your recovery in any such action is limited to actual costs involved in participating in the Sweepstakes (if any), with all rights to attorneys’ fees and any and all damages (including special, compensatory, punitive, consequential damages) being expressly waived.
14. WINNERS LIST: To obtain any legally-required winners list (after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed envelope with the proper postage affixed to: “QUIP JINGLE BALL SWEEPS WINNER” Quip NYC Inc., c/o Shane Pittson, 45 Main St, Suite 630, New York, NY 11201. Please specify “winners list” or “Official Rules” and the name of the Sweepstakes in your request. Winners’ list will be available after January 1, 2023.